Redesigned with Drupal 7
Towards the end of 2010 I decided it was time to redesign Peachtree Webs - and looking for something new I decided to use it as a learning case for Drupal. Previously I had done quite a number of sites in Joomla as my preferred CMS but never in Drupal. So I did a simple site with Drupal 6 and it went pretty smoothly after a few expected speed bumps. However a couple of weeks after it was up Drupal 7 was released and I thought since the site structure was pretty fresh in my mind and had some time on my hands (unfortunately) I would go ahead and do one with Drupal 7. Well, I had to toss a few things I thought I had learned with Drupal 6 and since Drupal 7 is new there's very little accumulated knowledge I could draw upon to speed the process. Also while doing the D7 redo IE9 was released so I decided to add HTML5 structures along with some CSS3 - which added further delay.
Drupal spits out an incredible amount of generated markup. As an example, the search form on this page had 4 ids, 8 classes and just to make sure all bases are covered a plain <div>. With Joomla, all I had to do when defining an element such as a region (module position in Joomla) was to set it to 'raw' - so no markup was generated. I have rarely used a CMS generated class/id at all as I prefer to use my own markup. I have finally whittled the markup down to something I can almost live with - but still some way to go.
Overall I like Drupal 7 a lot. Its system of overides allows for changes in almost all parts - the trick is to find them.